This year, I am going to be the Old Lady who swallowed the fly. I found a plain apron, bought an old lady wig for about $7 and a pair of glasses with no glass in them for $1 at the Halloween store. I made some visuals and safety pinned them to the apron. Not bad, although my husband is a bit freaked out about the old lady wig. Haha.
Get visuals (Old Lady head plus tons of stuff added) to use on a magnet board, on sticks or on your costume HERE.
Another costume my students loved is "Old Mother Witch". They LOVE the old mother with game and we use variations for every holiday. I wore a witch costume with a big penny. Huge hit. I made a pack for it that includes:
1. The Song and game pieces for "Old Mother Witch".
2. Costume pieces for "Old Mother Witch".
3. Song and game for "Witch, Witch", a variation.
4. Lyrics for variations of "Old Mother Witch" for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, and Easter.
5. Coloring pages to match each lyric page.
6. Powerpoint with a colorful page with song lyrics for all plus a page of the music with lyrics for each song.
Find lots of fun "Old Mother Witch" stuff here.
Have a wonderful Halloween!